Tuesday, September 29, 2009

안녕 (goodbye) and hello...

After a blundering final week in Seoul and a race out the door to Incheon airport, I was finally on my journey back to Australia. Forty-two hours of planes, trains and automobiles left me with enough time to finally finish my book and catch up on in-flight movies. Air China mistakenly left my luggage in Beijing, so when I finally landed, I found myself stranded in Sydney with minimal belongings and a desperate need to shower. Numb to it all after such a hectic travel itinerary, I set off to explore the city and soak some much needed sunshine. Then, after a fun night with friends at happy hour I awoke just in time to catch my train up north to Ballina where the weather is warm and the sun, oh so bright :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo you're back in Byron!! I'm on my way, gonna meet ya there by the end of this year. Hope you're well babe :) - Apples

    ReplyDelete